Saturday, July 10, 2010

Other People Who Commute...

Well, after reading the wifey's post last night, I had to devour her in bed immediately. I knew that some "fooling around" went on with her and D a long time ago, but she hadn't told me all the details til 15 years later, and that is why I still love my girl more and more and more.

As you can tell, I live in the past sometimes, and my wife and I have had some really interesting "hotwife" experiences over the last 15 years, but in the beginning we weren't always into just another guy. After D, about a year into my relationship with Carrie, we somehow began an online search for group fun. Carrie and I went on two dates with two different couples but each one of those couples had issues. The first couple was late to our date, a no-no with the mrs. and I, and then the small ginger man from the other couple said something about wanting to punch a girl in the face after some bullshit soccer incident that just happened. WTF Dude?
But we still ended up at their small condo in the whitest burb in the suburbs. Picture grandma's house after nana went to sleep, in the living room with all the lights off except for one in the dining room. The gingerbread man sat with his wife as we listened to some kind of musical that was popular in the early 1990's. I tried to keep a straight face as they asked Carrie and I for our opinions of the soundtrack, it was ginger-ale's wife's F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E.

So we all endured.

I don't know what my future wife was thinking at the time, but I was sure I was going to get raped that night and left for dead in the recycling dumpster at the minicommunity rec-center. Somehow Carrie and I escaped, and we didn't have anything to do with those pyschos again, but we did meet another pyscho couple about a month later...

The 2nd couple wasn't dangerous pyscho so much as they were like two strangers who happened to be married pyscho. She was from Australia and he was a dentist and that was the most interesting thing about them. I don't remember much about them other than the dentist's hands were stone dead cold as we shook hands and I instantly thought about those lifeless things touching my Carrie. Needless to say, it wasn't a hit between us all and I think it was the ride home that Carrie and I decided that maybe a couple was just one too many personalities for group fun, and so we decided that in the future we would just look for another man and the wife sure did eventually find a perfect man for this crazy fantasy of ours...or so we thought.
But this post is long, so it is no longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment