Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Dam Idiot

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please allow me to update you on my wifey's and my little journey into the beautiful world of cuckoldry. On the last episode of The Adventures of the @WatchfulHubby and his @Playfulwifey...wifey and hubby were good to go on wifey meeting up with her old boytoy Adam. The light was green. GREEN! The wifey and I had discussed some ideas about wifey and Adam meeting again, we went shopping for some special pantywear for guest penis, and then we sent a letter to Adam and waited...
...
...
...
and waited...
...
It's been a month now so it seems that Adam is:
1) Not Interested in making sweet sexxxy with my wifey.
2) Changed his email address.
3) No longer is alive or is now super newly religious and/or gay.
If I was to guess, I would guess that Adam has changed his email in the last 7 years and didn't see our email or he may be dead or religious or both. I don't believe for a sexond that he wouldn't be interested in fucking my wifey because Adam was all over her the last 2 times they were together and you've seen her pictures for christ sake. PERIOD
SO O Well, Adam is out and GOD DAMN MUTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT CUNT PRICK DIPSHIT BITCHSLAP DICKHEAD FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
I WAS THIS CLOSE>>>
THIS CLOSE! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...
I'm better, and now I try to regroup, but before I can fully move on to a possible future fuckbuddy for my wifey, I wanted to expel my Wifey/Adam fantasy for good so that we can get on to the getting on to the wifey getting turned on with something new and probably better than Adam.
So for your fictional enjoyment...this is my fantasy-enactment of how I thought wifey and Adam would have gone if they had gone together for a third time.
THE PLAN
The wifey and Adam would meet in a wonderful city in a hotel suite that I would have very happily paid for. I would have also paid for wifey to get a thorough massaging at a spa in the afternoon before Adam arrived. I would have happily paid for wifey's sexxxy dress and shoes that she would have put on after showering the massage oils off her succelent body before she met Adam for dinner.
At dinner, Adam would charm and flirt with my wifey as they caught up after a few years apart. Adam would have been complimentary to wifey's outfit at which point wifey would suggest that Adam would greatly more enjoy the sexy panties under the dress that I (hubby) paid for, but I did not see wifey in the sexy panties since they were a gift for her and Adam and not me.
Adam and wifey would have finished their dinner, drinks, and dessert, before they went to the room. The room where wifey and Adam would immediately tear at each other once they closed the door. The room where wifey would give herself to another man without me around to watch. The room where Adam had a weekend to do whatever he and my wifey wanted to do to each other.
I hoped wifey would be willing to go all out with Adam because I wasn't there to make her feel awkward and because her and Adam knew each other and were comfortable with each other.
I hoped wifey would feel comfortable with Adam to try things that she knew would drive me NUTS! Such as:
TOP TEN THINGS THAT I HOPED ADAM AND WIFEY WOULD'VE DONE FOR MY ENJOYMENT AND ULTIMATELY THEIR OWN!
10) Adam and Wifey take a shower together (So they could get dirty together)
9) Video of Adam fucking my wifey
8) Adam texting me pictures of my wifey naked (Maybe even some pictures with his obivious enjoyment still visible on my wifey)
7) Adam getting multiple wifey blow jobs (THEY ARE AMAZING!)
6) @Playfulwifey tweeting details about her sexploits with Adam
5) Wifey showing me all the empty condom wrappers that her and Adam went through
4) Adam and Wifey go to a strip club together and both flirt with the girls
3) Adam getting to enjoy booty loving (OK A BIG DREAM BUT I CAN DREAM RIGHT?)
2) Wifey calling my voicemail while I'm at work so I can listen to them enjoying it
1) Wifey to come home happy, satisfied, and without any regrets to her hubby
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
Well, it looks like Adam and Wifey won't get to the getting with each other and I guess that's just fate saying Adam was a tool and maybe we can find a better tool for thy wifey. Wifey may have been on to something when she told me that she wished Adam was a little bit "bigger", which made me go to chubbyhubby status because Adam was just a bit bigger than me and I'm sure we can find an above average dong for the mrs next time.
But who knows when the next time will be, but I'm not only hopeful, I'm sureful that there will be a new Adam, a better Adam next time.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh... That stinks!

    Great imagery by the way. I especially liked your idea of her wearing a pair of sexy panties for him that you purchased, but never got to see. Very naughty indeed.

    Here's to hoping for much better luck in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete