Monday, December 6, 2010

Hubby Questions Wifey

The Wifey and I not only enjoy writing our blog, but we also enjoy reading other blogs about Hotwife/Cuckold relationships (See ExtraCurricular Reading for some of our favorite blogs).


We've seen on quite a few blogs lately that the authors write themselves questions and then answer them so that they can share with their readers. Well, I asked my Wifey if she would be interested in being interviewed by her very own Hubby, and after a skeptical moment of hesitation, or maybe it was more a suspenseful moment of suspicion, the Wifey agreed to answer my tough hard hittin' questions. So please enjoy as we learn what makes my Wifey so darn cool:


Wifey, I'm sure after seeing a few of your HNT pictures, your readers have a favorite part of your body, but would you please share what part of your body that you like the most?Hmmm....in clothes, I criticize myself to death, but out of clothes I have come to appreciate my body a lot more as I've gotten older. I love that my breasts, although smaller than most women's, are extremely perky and sensitive. I have always been blessed with a flat tummy and skinny waist and I have come to really love my grabable hips.


Wifey, you are so delicate and delicious looking. Would you let your readers know what are some of your most sensitive spots that you like to have...squeezed? rubbed? kissed? lightly touched? or sucked on?
Oops, I guess I answered that in the previous question. Squeezed? Hips, when I am on top of you. Rubbed? Shoulders, firmly. Kissed? Once in a while you kiss my back and it gives me wonderful chills. Lightly touched? You know I love to be teased...over my panties when you are warming me up.

Wifey, for the next few questions think about what your requirements are for a potential male friend with benefit relationship?

Hair...long? short? shaved head?
No requirement, but it must suit him and be clean.

Body Type...muscular? swimmer's body? a little chubby?
I do like muscles but not crazy body builder types. I like tall and lean, but toned.

Manscaping...trimmed? natural? no body hair at all?
I'm not so much into furry bears. I don't expect a guy to shave everything, but DO want some manscaping to go on "down there".

Penis...cut or uncut? doesn't matter?
Definitely cut.

Penis...thick? long? size doesn't matter?
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
I like it ruff...hehe.

Race...doesn't matter? matters? 32 flavors to try?
Doesn't matter. I will admit that I am shallow and prefer a handsome man with a spark over just any ol' anybody.

Age...younger? older? doesn't matter?
I definitely prefer older than myself. Always have.

Sexually...dominate? submissive?
This one is tricky because my mood changes. Sometimes I like to be in charge and sometimes I want you to ravage me.

Wifey, I have seen a lot of women over the years who have had more than small crushes on you, but! do you have any interest in women?
I think women are beautiful and intriguing and terrifying.

Wifey, do you like your feet to be played with in bed? do you like to play with feet?
Absolutely not and absolutely not. Feet make me nauseous.

Wifey, what is your favorite part of receiving foreplay?
That you are the most amazing Hubby! You give more than you receive and it never stops you from giving me more. I love you and you deserve more, I'll work on that.

What is the first thing you notice in a man (other than your hubby)?
This one is difficult to answer because I feel like I don't assess someone who is attractive the way most people do. For example, I figure a guy who is into boobs, just looks at women's boobs all day. Or a girl who is into big muscles only seeks out huge guys. In this respect I think I am both not picky and extremely picky. I see a man and involuntarily assess him as a whole quickly. Does he have some sort of style? I like businessmen types as we all know, but smart guys (have you read a book in the last 6 months?) and creative looking guys (artists, musicians, writers) are also appealing. Is he polite and well-mannered? I don't feel like I am answering the question, but don't know what to say other than just because a guy has one certain feature doesn't mean he is instantly attractive to me.

What is your favorite male body part?
I like a nice, strong upper body...arms, shoulders, back.

Least favorite male body part?
Ewww, feet.

What is your favorite part of a woman's body?
I think if I were a raging lesbian, I would like boobs. I'm rather fond of mine so I think I would like others, maybe some a little bigger than mine but not the obscenely large floppy ones.

Least favorite female body part?
I really can not imagine going down on a woman. It's so wet and complicated!

What's your favorite/least sexual position?
Favorite? Me on top.
Least favorite? Is there such a thing?!

What do you like more: to give oral or to receive oral?
I'm greedy....receive.

Describe your favorite piece of lingerie?
I. Love. Lingerie.
I love feeling sexy and seeing your eyes do that cartooney "Baaaa-ooooga!!!" thing when you like what you see. I love pretty, sexy things. I love wacky little costumes. I love boy shorts and tank tops.


Better place for man watching: TV? Internet? Bookstore? Pub? Coffee Shop? Grocery Store?
Yes. Attractive men are everywhere.

One thing that excites you about a friend with benefit relationship?
Being surprised. Having that new, exhilarating feeling when you kiss someone for the first time.

One thing that you don't like about a friend with benefit relationship?
I am having a very hard time figuring out the logistics of how to separate actions and emotions. My biggest fear is that we will fully go through with this and it will tear us apart.

Well, thank you Wifey for answering these tough questions. And if you, our readers, would like to ask Wifey a question please feel free, and if you are really bored and want to ask me, the Hubby of the greatest Wifey on Earth, then please leave your question in the comment area.



Til next time...


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment